Click here for Myspace Layouts

Wednesday 30 November 2011



This November rain will be end. When the rainbow came ? Will the sun smile tomorrow ? Or November rain will be replaced with a cold December ?? I'm waiting 4 the spring came. :)

My November will be closed soon this year . Leave everything behind. There's no December be4 November end ! :) There's never a start be4 the others end ! Life is a start and over from 1 step to the next 1 !

I leave everything behind . It doesn't mean i forgot it all . I keep it as a memory and reference 4 a study ! :) Yesterday is a history , tomorrow is a gift . Why we called it as "a present" .

Why I must do now is learning from the past . I want to re-born to be "a better me". I'll fight 4 a better future.
Keep fighting girl ! Just believe that the God never leave you alone, Even all the words gone.

Keep smiling and cheers ! chayoo ! :)

Welcome December ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute ! lepas bca jgn lupa komen yarh ! tq :D